Dated: August 16, 2022
Find the most up-to-date information regarding NCTC’s health and safety protocols in relation to COVID-19 here.
Click here to see our COVID policies for NCTC classes.
- All ticket holders are required to wear face masks inside the venue. NCTC front of house staff will also be required to wear masks during performances.
- Guests may take down their masks to eat or drink in our lobby and bar pre-show and during intermission. Drinks and food will not be allowed in the theatre.
- Each production in the 22-23 Season has an enhanced safety performance with vaccine checking, limited capacity seating and mask enforcement. Contact the Box Office at 415-861-8972 or email@example.com for more information.
- If a show is cancelled due to COVID, NCTC will offer guests multiple options including a credit voucher, opportunity to donate the ticket amount to NCTC, or a complete refund.
- Please do not attend NCTC if you are ill or have come in contact with someone who has COVID. NCTC's Box Office will waive the exchange fee and place you in another performance. Please reach out to the Box Office at 415-861-8972 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
nctc SPACE enhancements
NCTC has upgraded our facilities, installing new air sanitizers, more sanitizing stations, and implementing additional cleaning protocols. Hydroxyl Generators that sanitize air and surfaces will be run throughout the space before and after performances. Our ventilation system exceeds approved ACH (air change per-hour) standards and our air filtering exceeds approved MERV (minimum efficiency reporting value) standards.