Thank you for your interest in auditioning for NCTC. Please find all materials needed for your audition here.
If you have not already, please confirm your audition with Lori Fowler, Production Coordinator at email@example.com
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment to allow time to fill out audition paperwork.
- Please bring a copy of your headshot and resume.
- The audition will be held at NCTC, 25 Van Ness Avenue, Lower Lobby (Just keep heading DOWN stairs!)
Please let us know if you’re unable to attend your audition or if you have any questions.
COMPLEAT FEMALE STAGE BEAUTY
- Please sign in when you arrive. If you're arriving late, please let Lori know when you get in so that she can add you into the process.
- This is a large ensemble cast, and there will be periods of downtime. Please bring books, scripts, etc. to help keep you occupied during those times. Feel free to bring snacks as well.
- We will do our best to only keep you for as long as we need you that night, but we're expecting it to be a long night.
- The role that you're called back for is a starting point. You may be asked to read other roles. We are looking at playing with gender, race and age, so you may be asked to read other roles once you get here.
- We would liketo hear the sides in a light british accent.