Tired of the same old theatre camps?
Try something NEW this summer!
Youth Daycamp #1 Grades 3-5 June 17-28, 9am-3pm
Youth Daycamp #2 Grades 3-5 July 8-19, 9am-3pm
Teen Summer Ensemble Grades 6-8 July 8-26, 10am-3pm
High School Intensive #1 Grades 8-12 June 17-21, 11am-4pm
High School Intensive #2 Grades 8-12 June 24-28, 11am-4pm
Registration opens January 2019. Grade levels refer to 2018-19 school year.
- We’ve got almost 40 years of experience specializing in children’s theatre
- Students get a fully immersive acting experience through comprehensive training and performance opportunities
- Limited class sizes to ensure your child gets our full attention and more stage time
- Our work is ensemble-based, meaning we work as a team and everyone gets a chance to be celebrated
- Rather than using the typical “plays-in-a-box,” we work with our students to create unique theatre pieces based on themes or known stories. This approach allows them to be part of the process and create something all their own
- Students are in a real theatre space so our students get to be a part of the hustle and bustle of a professional company
- Previous students have gone on to study theatre at top schools such as NYU, Yale, USC, AMDA, but we’re just as proud of the ones who’ve become teachers, social workers, medical professionals and entrepreneurs
- Top-notch teaching staff of theatre professionals led by Conservatory Director Stephanie Temple with almost 25 years experience in children’s theatre
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PROGRAMMING?
Contact Stephanie Temple, Conservatory Director at Stephanie@nctcsf.org or 415.694.6157
"NCTC is like a second home for all students and everyone feels welcome when they walk in the door"
"I’m always excited to come to NCTC and my confidence has grown immensely throughout the time I’ve worked here."
"NCTC is my favorite place on earth. The people here are amazing and very supportive."
"Over the past 5 years I have built a community of people I really care for at NCTC. NCTC has given me so many opportunities to challenge myself and be creative."
"NCTC is a place where I can be confident and take risks. The community is so nice and welcoming. It is like a second home to me."
"Every time I come to NCTC, I feel like I’m at home and I can let my theatre spirit run free!"