Following are the NCTC policies on payment, cancellations and more.
- All first-time NCTC students are asked to schedule a new student interview at least two weeks prior to their first class. We use this meeting to get to know the student, make sure they are in the best class for their needs, answer any questions you may have and give a tour of the theatre.
- There is a one time, non-refundable, non-transferrable $25 fee added for first time NCTC students.
Tuition, Payment Plans and Scholarships
- When registering for two classes, you'll receive a 10% discount on the lesser class.
- Receive an early bird discount of 10% when you sign up for both fall and spring sessions of the same class.
- When registering two or more siblings, you'll receive a 10% discount on the lesser class.
- Discounts cannot be combined. Only one 10% discount will be granted each session, per family.
- Financial Assistance is available to those who qualify. Please email for an application and further instructions. You should complete the registration form before applying for financial assistance.
- Payment plans are available in 2-3 installments.
- Checks should be made payable to "NCTC".
- Please write the name of the student on the check.
Mail checks to NCTC / Attn: Conservatory
25 Van Ness Ave, LL
San Francisco, CA 94102
- NCTC accepts the following credit cards: VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Students and NCTC have a two-class grace period to drop a class. If you drop before the third class, you will receive a prorated refund, minus fees. After the two-class grace period, no refund will be considered, as tuition is non-refundable, non-transferrable.
- The new student and registration fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable.
- NCTC reserves the right to cancel a class if enrollment is insufficient. Any tuition and fees will be refunded in full.
- All dates, times, and programming subject to change.
Code of Conduct
In order to provide students with a safe and supportive environment, we do not tolerate any form of physical or verbal abuse, any form of harassment, vandalism, or the use of any illegal substances. Any behaviors found in violation of this policy will be addressed and the student may be asked to leave class. No refunds will be issued in the event that the Code of Conduct is violated.
NCTC does not allow photographs or video to be taken during any performance. We want you (and your fellow audience members) to be able to enjoy the performance as it’s happening--not through an iPhone screen. We also want our students to be able to focus on their performance and not be distracted by or feel self-conscious because of a roomful of cameras. So, go ahead and turn off your phones and enjoy your child’s performance in the moment.
Contact Kathleen Lee, Conservatory Programs Manager, at 415.694.6148 or email@example.com if you have any questions or problems during the registration process.