Thank you for your interest in working at NCTC. Please check below for various opportunities at our organization.
NCTC is regularly hiring designers (including scenic, sound, lighting, props, costumes), technicians, and stage managers for upcoming productions.
You may submit your cover letter and resume at any time to Stephanie Desnoyers, Production Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCTC seeks an energetic part-time Development Assistant to support our two-person Development Department and organizational fundraising efforts. The Development Assistant will be responsible for a variety of departmental duties, including assistance with communications, corporate & local sponsorships, and special events.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and computer skills and thrive in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Regular staffing & management of NCTC’s Donor Lounge
- Assist with NCTC special events as needed
- Perform a variety of departmental administrative duties such as donation & ticket processing, data entry & management, general correspondence, filing, reporting, and scanning
- Research & solicit local business and corporate sponsorship opportunities
- Assist with Direct Mail campaigns
- Assist with collateral/promotional material design & maintenance
- Assist with the production of high-quality digital fundraising materials, including video content for appeals and content creation, design, & formatting of twice yearly donor newsletters
- Draft regular fundraising social media posts
- Conduct research and assist in grant proposal and reporting with the Dir. Of Institutional Giving
- Other projects as assigned
Ability to commit to a regular schedule of a minimum of 2-3 days per week (approx. 20 hours). Evening and weekend availability is required.
- Minimum two years undergraduate education (or equivalent experience)
- Interest or experience in theatre, arts administration, or nonprofit fundraising & management
- Excellent research, writing, communication and organizational skills
- Adobe CS & Final Cut Pro, and PatronManager experience highly desirable
Salary is hourly and D.O.E.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to Andrea Partridge,
Director of Individual Giving, at email@example.com with the subject line “Development Assistant”.